Photobucket

Monday 5 September 2011

Top Ten Tuesday #8

Top Ten Three Sequels I'm Dying To Read:


Before I begin, I'd like to point out that I mainly read stand-alone books. This is because I can't usually stand series that go on and on and on... So anyway, this list will be rather short. To be specific, three as mentioned above. :( 
  1. Insurgent (Divergent #2) - OMG, can't wait until this one! I loved the first book in the series, and am hoping that I'll love the rest too!
  2. Pandemonium (Delirium #2) - okay, so I didn't like Delirium, but I'd like to give the series a second chance. What if it only gets better?
  3. Fear (Gone #5) - to be frank, I have no idea why I'm looking forward to this one. Why? Because I haven't even got to Hunger yet. But even so, it's... reassuring to know that the series continues, and probably will do so for a long, long time.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I still need to read Divergent. It sounds so good. Happy Reading!

    http://deadtreesandsilverscreens.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-monday-labor-day-edition-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read more stand-alone books. That way I don't have to wait to read the next book in the series. Good call on not reading many series!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...