Photobucket

Monday 26 September 2011

I've Been TAGGED!


The Rules: list ten facts about yourself, link back to your tagger, and then tag five more people!

Thank you to Larissa from The Howling Turtle for tagging me :)

  1. I'm very short, and I hate it (157 cm).
  2. I have a strange habit of inadvertently staring at people for no reason.
  3. My favourite superhero is Spiderman.
  4. Even though I am thoroughly enjoy defacing Wreck This Journal, I am a perfectionist.
  5. My room at home is disgustingly messy, but my locker at school is flawlessly neat.
  6. I don't have a favourite food because I love eating practically anything edible.
  7. I wish I had a non-identical twin sister.
  8. If I had to choose my favourite season, I'd have to pick between autumn, spring and summer.
  9. I (apparently) talk very loudly.
  10. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

I Tag: In Between Writing and Reading, Reading Addict, Read The Day Away, Mint Tea and a Good Book and A Work of Fiction.




P.S. I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting recently. I've been very lazy. I have decided to take a semi-break from A Novella's Tale. I will still be posting, but not as frequently. 


If I have finished reading a novel, I will still be posting my review. However, I will not be participating in the weekly memes for now. Sorry :'(



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...