Photobucket

Saturday 3 September 2011

In My Mailbox #7

I am pleased to say that I have finally managed to borrow a book that I have wanted for a long time...




The fifty contestants in the Miss Teen Dream pageant thought this was going to be a fun trip to the beach, where they could parade in their state-appropriate costumes and compete in front of the cameras. But sadly, their airplane had another idea crashing on a desert island and leaving the survivors stranded with little food, little water, and practically no eyeliner. 

What's a beauty queen to do? Continue to practice for the talent portion of the program--or wrestle snakes to the ground? Get a perfect tan--or learn to run wild? And what should happen when the sexy pirates show up? 
 Source: Goodreads




And now I gotta start stacking up books for the holidays too...


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. If I don't like a book's ending, I like to invent a new one or make up a continuation in my head.

    Have a great weekend!

    Beyond Strange New Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dying to read this one myself. It's on my wishlist but I might just break down and go and get it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read this one the other day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...