Photobucket

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Hereafter - my book review

HereafterHereafter by Tara Hudson
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I apologise in advance for later on. I have a premonition that I will be sounding similar to a grumpy pensioner who lost their walking stick. But, the previous book I read, I didn't like. And, well... I dislike this book as well. Trust me, I don't usually hate books. But sometimes I find one or two books that I don't enjoy reading.

Here we go:

Soppy-central. Definitely not my type. I picked out this book to read, not because of it's cover, not because it sounded interesting, but because it was newly released, and my list of paranormal-romances is a short one. But gee, this really is not my type of book.

In short, Amelia Ashley is a ghost. Then she meets Joshua Mayhew, a very alive teenager. They fall in love. But evil Eli stands in Amelia's way, trying to drag her away from the human world into the dark underworld...

This book was... terrible. I think I should stay away from paranormal novels for a while. If you, however, did enjoy this book, please tell me what your thoughts on it were. Or even if you share the same views as me, I'd be interested to know what you think.

View all my reviews


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...