Photobucket

Wednesday 31 August 2011

WWW Wednesdays #6




What are you currently reading?                             Right now I'm reading The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen (finally!). I can't wait, as I've been hearing many good thing about this book *taps nose*.










What did you recently finish reading?                        I just finished reading Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson. Click here for my review of it.




What do you think you'll read next?                        
I'll say it now: I tend to choose a book to read once I've finished reading the previous one. I'll pick depending on my 'mood', or 'hunch', or whatever you'd like to call it. But I have two options at the moment: Memoirs of A Teen Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin, or Beauty Queens by Libba Bray. So this is my dilemma: Which one should I pick? 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. my sister is currently reading truth about forever also and she is really loving it.

    thank you for deciding to follow our blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...