Photobucket

Thursday 25 August 2011

WWW Wednesdays #5



What are you currently reading?                             I had a sudden change of heart and decided to read Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson, rather than my original choice of The Truth About Forever. I apologise for this, but I promise that I'm going to read that next. (The reason for this decision was that I didn't like the idea of reading two rather thick books side-by-side. I needed a break!)







What did you recently finish reading?                        I just finished reading Gone by Michael Grant last night. Click here for my review of it.




What do you think you'll read next?                        I am definitely going to read The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen next. You have the right to sue me if I don't.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...