Photobucket

Sunday 21 August 2011

WWW Wednesdays #4



What are you currently reading?                             I'm currently reading Gone by Michael Grant. Have to say, it's not what I expected, but I'm ready for what's gonna come up. Bring it on!



What did you recently finish reading?                        Does it count that I went halfway through a book and stopped as 'finish reading'? If so, then I recently finished (or rather gave up on) Accidents of Nature, by Harriet McBryde Johnson.







What do you think you'll read next?                        The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen is next on my list. This'll be my FIRST Sarah Dessen book! So basically, it all depends on this sweetie whether I'll read the rest of Ms. Dessen's books.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...