Photobucket

Thursday 4 August 2011

WWW Wednesdays #3



What are you currently reading?                             I'm currently reading Accidents of Nature by Harriet McBryde Johsnon. So far it's pretty interesting!



What did you recently finish reading?                        I recently finished reading Pink by Lili Wilkinson. I thoroughly loved the subject matter of the book, and can't wait to get my hands on Lili's other novels!



What do you think you'll read next?                        I'm either going to read Gone by Michael Grant, or The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen, next. Let me know which one you prefer, because I need someone to help me out with which one I should choose!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I loved The Truth About Forever! <3

    But the Gone series also sounds pretty good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...