Photobucket

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Top Ten Tuesday #7

Top Ten Books Lauren Has On Her TBR List This  Fall   Spring (where I am it's gonna be spring, not fall!) :


  1. Wake by Lisa McMann - been wanting to read this one for AGES!
  2. Unwind by Neal Shusterman - I'm in need of a dystopian book as challenging as The Hunger Games.
  3. Zelah Green Queen of Clean by Vanessa Curtis - I've been wanting to read this book ever since I was ten... I don't know why, but I just do.
  4. Shiver by Maggie Steifvater - highly recommended by one of my non-book-loving friends, and that's saying something.
  5. Entwined by Heather Dixon - I'm in love with the original fairytale that this book is based on, The Twelve Dancing Princesses, so it's absolutely necessary that I read this soon.
  6. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard - haven't watched the TV show yet, but if I love this, I will definitely watch it.
  7. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand - I admit it. I don't read many angel/vampire/werewolf/fairy books, but I'd like to start.
  8. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma - need I explain why I want to read this book so badly?
  9. Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin - since reading the synopsis of this book, I've really wanted to read this book. It sound awesome!
  10. The Boy Book by E. Lockhart - read the first book in the series: loved it. Wanting to read the second book in the series: that should be on my 'do before I die' list.


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Unwind and Unearthly are both amazing reads. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sister really like entwined. i have unearthly on my tbr pile too but i don't think i'll get to it this fall--there's just too many good books!

    fantastic list :)

    i hope you can stop by and check out my top ten list this week.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catalyst also is a new-to-me title. Sigh. So many books, so little time....

    It was easy to put together my Top Ten list this week,Top Ten Books That Are at the Top of My TBR for Fall! And tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the Readerbuzz August Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Deb, you are so right. "So many books, so little time..." But don't bother with Catalyst. I'm not really liking it at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list. Forbidden is also in my pile, Ana on the blog read it and she loved it. I have to make time to read it too.

    Yara @ Once Upon a Twilight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice list! Can't wait to read Shiver.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shiver is a fantastic book. It's on my list too only because I want to reread it and Linger so I can finally read Forever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm picking up Forbidden from my library today after a friend recommended it! Shiver is an amazing read, I just finished the trilogy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been meaning to read the Wake trilogy for ages and ages. I definitely need to buy it soon!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...