Photobucket

Thursday 25 August 2011

Top Ten Tuesday #6

I swear that this list was made for me. Anyway.....

Top Ten Books Lauren Loved But Never Wrote A Review For


  1. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
  2. Parvana by Deborah Ellis
  3. The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
  4. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
  5. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  6. The Declaration by Gemma Malley
  7. Girl Saves Boy by Steph Bowe
  8. Loving Richard Feynman by Penny Tangey
  9. The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
  10. When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. +JMJ+

    Loving Richard Feynman is a great title! I hadn't heard of the book before this, though, so thanks for bringing it everyone's attention. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are quite a few books on your list that I want to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enbrethiliel: Loving Richard Feynman is a really good book! It made me laugh loads :D
    Jenni Elyse: Trust me, all of these are good books.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...