Photobucket

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Top Ten Tuesday #4

Photobucket
Sorry I'm a bit late with the Top Ten Tuesday, but I've had an overload of homework that keeps and piling up on my desk... Anyway, here's the list...

Top Ten Underrated Books:

  1. The Declaration by Gemma Malley
  2. When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
  3. The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart
  4. Girl Saves Boy by Steph Bowe
  5. The Book of A Thousand Days by Shannon Hale
  6. Clair de Lune by Cassandra Golds
  7. Kat Got Your Tongue by Lee Weatherly
  8. The Girls by Lori Lansens
  9. Once by Morris Gleitzman
  10. The London Eye Mystery by Siobhan Dowd


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Yes on The Boyfriend List! I'm glad they redid the covers and have them all out again. Maybe it'll get more readers interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only book I've heard of on your list is Book of a Thousand Days. I'll have to look up the others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica S.:
    I love The Boyfriend List! Gave it 5 stars~
    Jenni Elyse:
    All of the books are good, trust me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...