Photobucket

Friday 12 August 2011

In My Mailbox #4

I have progressed very little with my currently reading book and I'm considering to leave it for another time. Yes. Because of my tardiness, I've decided to not borrow anything more from the library for now. No.

I couldn't help it!!! It's my impulses, you see. One good book, and I MUST snap it up! It's like how many women are obsessed with shoes... I'm pretty obsessed with books. Is there such thing as a book-aholic therapist?

I borrowed Sarah Dessen's:

I plan to read it after I have finished reading Gone, which will hopefully be very soon.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I am in the FF. The link is here:
    http://anovellastale.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday-5.html

    And Pedantic Phooka, it turns out that I started following you ages ago! LOL, it's like what goes around comes around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    I haven't read anything by Sarah Dessen, should probably try one of her books. Nice IMM.

    Really like your blog =]

    New follower.

    Amy@Adumbrations

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...