Photobucket

Sunday 7 August 2011

Follow Friday #4

Photobucket

Q. Talk about the book that most changed or influenced your life (was it a book that turned you from an average to avid reader, did it help you deal with a particularly difficult situation, does it bring you comfort every time you read it?).
A. Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone. No doubt about it. This was my first major step to Obsessive-reading-land! I read the first Harry Potter book when I was 7 years old though, so luckily I got a good, early start!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The Harry Potter series is what got me back into reading in my late teens - early 20s, then I continued reading but certainly not as much as I used to, and then "Twilight" was released and since then I've been pretty much reading as much as I used to in my teens :D So different books got me going at different times of my life...it's hard to choose one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...